Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sharing the pets

So I've been reading about everyones pet doggies and I thought I would share ours. He's a little Shih-tzu called "Mister", lucky because when we first got him he nearly got stuck with the name "Pom Pom" which wasn't very manly. Here is covered in chalk that he rolled in after the girls had done some huge chalk drawings on the ground.

I bought a gorgeous pendant from this Etsy shop made for my eldest daughter with this pic on the front and on the back is her dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and he was her Toto. It arrived the other day and looks great!

I won't mention all the awful stuff that he does, must be a boy thing. He really is a cute little caramel soft cuddly dog and we love him to bits!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my gosh! He is the cutest. I like them when they are a tad bit bad-gives them personality!

Gypsy Rose Creations said...

awww. how gorgeous!

lyptis said...

Aaah, so friggin cute with the chalk all over him!!
very sweet!