Sunday, September 13, 2009

I love this Slouch Bag


So I am in love with making bags at the moment. Recently I purchased my first bag pattern from Nicole Mallalieu Design you might remember to make my own bag see here

I was so happy with the instructions and the way the bag turned out I asked the girls is this family what type of Nicole M Design bag they liked. Of course they all liked different patterns so of course purchased a few more patterns!

Here is the first of the many bags I will be making in the future! Large slouch bag, sits so nicely across the body. I surprised myself that I managed a zipper closure and an adjustable strap!

Please excuse the photo as I am not that good at photography.... You know what... I want one for myself ( I wonder if that is going to happen with all the different bags.... lol)



If you love to sew and love bags I highly recommend you go here and try Nicole Mallalieu Designs, they are awesome!

No comments: