Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dust Team Swap April 2009

I received these lovely goodies this week in the mail.  I love it when things arrive for me!  A lovely necklace, the pink beads look like yummy lollies and some pretty pink gift tags.

Recently I joined in the Dust Team swap and it gave me the opportunity to get to know a fellow Duster.

My swap partner was Mich, the maker of lovely jewellery and more from michvanetta
and also some lovely stuff here too koot .  If you get a chance go and check out her Etsy stores!

It was great fun and I enjoyed spying and checking out her blog in order to make her some lovely goodies too!

2 comments:

Carley said...

You wers spoilt!! I have some of Mich's gift tags to pop in with each of my parcels. They are wonderful :)

michvanetta said...

I enjoyed our swap too Christine, it's been a pleasure meeting you and swapping gifts :)